Microsoft Word 2016 Step By Step
by Joan Lambert
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Word 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Get easy-to-follow guidance from a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master
- Learn and practice new skills while working with sample content, or look up specific procedures
- Create visually appealing documents for school, business, community, or personal purposes
- Use built-in tools to capture and edit graphics
- Present data in tables, diagrams, and charts
- Track and compile reference materials
- Manage document collaboration and review
- Fix privacy, accessibility, and compatibility issues
- Supercharge your efficiency by creating custom styles, themes, and templates
Optical Character Recognition Systems for Different Languages with Soft Computing
by Arindam Chaudhuri, Krupa Mandaviya, Pratixa Badelia, Soumya K Ghosh
Sustainable Marketing: Pearson New International Edition
by Diane Martin, John Schouten
A lasting approach to marketing.
As the engine that drives the global economy, marketing leaves an enormous footprint on the environment and society. To help readers make a lasting impression in their marketing efforts, Martin/Schouten provides the concepts behind valuable—and lucrative—sustainable marketing strategies.