Excel 2003 Bible
by John Walkenbach
- The most comprehensive guidebook available on the most popular spreadsheet program, fully updated to include all-new “X” features
- Written by the leading Excel guru known as “Mr. Spreadsheet,” John Walkenbach, who has written more than thirty books and 300 articles on related topics and maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.j-walk.com/ss
- The definitive reference book for beginning to advanced users, featuring expert advice and hundreds of examples, tips, techniques, shortcuts, work-arounds, and more
- Covers expanded use of XML and Web services to facilitate data reporting, analysis, importing, and exporting information
- Explores Excel programming for those who want advanced information
- CD-ROM includes all templates and worksheets used in the book, as well as sample chapters from all Wiley Office “X” related Bibles and useful third party software, including John Walkenbach’s Power Utility Pak
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2010 BIBLE (With CD )
by John Walkenbach
Special Features: ” HISTORIC BESTSELLER: Excel Bible is a perennial bestseller. Previous editions have sold more than 325,000 units combined. The prior edition was Excel 2007 Bible (9780470044032).” NAME RECOGNITION OF AUTHOR: John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that explain the complexities of the world’s leading digital business tool. John Walkenbach, known as Mr. Spreadsheet, is author of more than 30 books. His website on Excel is the most frequently visited Excel site after Microsoft. The author’s previous books, including Excel 2007 Bible, Excel 2007 Power Programming with VBA and Excel 2007 Formulas, consistently appear at the top of many bestseller lists.” FULLY UPDATED: This edition of Excel Bible covers all the new features of Excel 2010, including how to navigate the user interface, take advantage of various file formats and maximize all the new features of this Microsoft Office upgrade.” DOMINANT SPREADSHEET TOOL: Microsoft Office Excel is the dominant spreadsheet application for the Windows platform. It is an indispensable business tool.” VALUABLE CD: The CD contains all the templates and worksheets used in the book plus John Walkenbach’s award-winning Power Utility Pak.
About The Book: This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere. Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else. Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book.
Excel 2013: The Missing Manual
by Matthew MacDonald
The world’s most popular spreadsheet program is now more powerful than ever, but it’s also more complex. That’s where this Missing Manual comes in. With crystal-clear explanations and hands-on examples, Excel 2013: The Missing Manual shows you how to master Excel so you can easily track, analyze, and chart your data. You’ll be using new features like PowerPivot and Flash Fill in no time.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Go from novice to ace. Learn how to analyze your data, from writing your first formula to charting your results.
- Illustrate trends. Discover the clearest way to present your data using Excel’s new Quick Analysis feature.
- Broaden your analysis. Use pivot tables, slicers, and timelines to examine your data from different perspectives.
- Import data. Pull data from a variety of sources, including website data feeds and corporate databases.
- Work from the Web. Launch and manage your workbooks on the road, using the new Excel Web App.
- Share your worksheets. Store Excel files on SkyDrive and collaborate with colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Master the new data model. Use PowerPivot to work with millions of rows of data.
- Make calculations. Review financial data, use math and scientific formulas, and perform statistical analyses.
Microsoft Word 2016 Step By Step
by Joan Lambert
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Word 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Get easy-to-follow guidance from a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master
- Learn and practice new skills while working with sample content, or look up specific procedures
- Create visually appealing documents for school, business, community, or personal purposes
- Use built-in tools to capture and edit graphics
- Present data in tables, diagrams, and charts
- Track and compile reference materials
- Manage document collaboration and review
- Fix privacy, accessibility, and compatibility issues
- Supercharge your efficiency by creating custom styles, themes, and templates
Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances
by Echo Swinford
If you’re vexed and perplexed by PowerPoint, pick up a copy of Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances. This funny, and often opinionated, guide is chock full of tools and techniques for eliminating all the problems that drive audiences and presenters crazy.
There’s nothing more discouraging than an unresponsive audience–or worse, one that snickers at your slides. And there’s nothing more maddening than technical glitches that turn your carefully planned slide show into a car wreck. Envious when you see other presenters effectively use nifty features that you’ve never been able to get to work right? Suffer no more! Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances by Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Echo Swinford rides to the rescue.
Microsoft PowerPoint is the most popular presentation software on the planet, with an estimated 30 million presentations given each day. So no matter how frustrated you get, you’re not about to chuck the program in the Recycle Bin. Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances, presents smart solutions to a variety of all-too-familiar, real-world annoyances.
The book is divided into big categories, with annoyances grouped by topic. You can read it cover to cover or simply jump to the chapter or section most relevant to you. Inside its pages you’ll learn how to create your own templates, work with multiple masters and slide layouts, and take advantage of various alignment and formatting tools. You’ll also learn how to import Excel data; insert graphics, PDF, and Word content; create, edit, and format organization charts and diagrams; use action settings and hyperlinks to jump to other slides; and add sound, video, and other types of multimedia to spark up your presentations.
Entertaining and informative, Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances is filled with humorous illustrations and packed with sidebars, tips, and tricks, as well as links to cool resources on the Web.