Word Power Made Easy
by Norman Lewis
Do you always use the right word? Can you pronounce it—and spell it—correctly? Do you know how to avoid illiterate expressions? Do you speak grammatically, without embarrassing mistakes? If the answer to any of these questions is no, you need Word Power Made Easy. Written in a lively, accessible, and timeless style, and loaded with helpful reviews, progress checks, and quizzes to reinforce the material, this classic resource has helped millions learn to speak and write with confidence.
Microsoft Word 2016 Step By Step
by Joan Lambert
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Word 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Get easy-to-follow guidance from a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master
- Learn and practice new skills while working with sample content, or look up specific procedures
- Create visually appealing documents for school, business, community, or personal purposes
- Use built-in tools to capture and edit graphics
- Present data in tables, diagrams, and charts
- Track and compile reference materials
- Manage document collaboration and review
- Fix privacy, accessibility, and compatibility issues
- Supercharge your efficiency by creating custom styles, themes, and templates
Free Software, Free Society
by Richard Stallman
Is the Bible God’s Word?
by Ahmad Deedat
A brief rebuttal to several points of Biblical theology by this well known debater is the subject of this booklet which is one of the authors most popular books.
Microsoft Office 2016 Step by Step
by Joan Lambert, Curtis Frye
The quick way to get started with Microsoft Office 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Format documents for visual impact
- Quickly prepare personalized email messages and labels
- Build powerful workbooks for analysis and reporting
- Analyze alternative data sets with Quick Analysis Lens, Goal Seek, and Solver
- Prepare highly effective presentations
- Strengthen your presentations by adding tables and graphics
- Organize your email, scheduling, and contacts
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need