Collins Easy Learning French Conversation is a unique guide to communicating in French. It will help you to find out more about French culture and to practise your spoken French with a free downloadable audio file.
Collins Easy Learning French Conversation is an ideal tool for learners of French at all levels, whether at school, in evening classes or at home, and is indispensable for business or leisure.
The text consists of 12 units, each illustrating the language used in a particular situation, followed by a summary which gives all the key phrases covered throughout the book. The One-stop phrase shop unit gives you all the everyday expressions and language structures you need to speak in natural French. Finally, the short grammar and verb supplement and the glossary give you further help and ensure that you have everything you need at your fingertips, and the free audio download helps you to communicate with confidence.
• Easy to use: all the phrases you need in order to communicate effectively in natural French.
• Easy to read: specially designed for eReaders, including iPad, with a clear, colour layout.
• Easy to understand: thousands of examples show how French is really used.
Many other titles in the Easy Learning French range are available in ePub, including Collins Easy Learning French Grammar, Collins Easy Learning French Verbs, Collins Easy Learning French Words and Collins Easy Learning French Idioms.
Easy conversations in French
by Gustave Chouquet
French Conversation and Composition
by Harry Vincent Wann
Practice Makes Perfect French Conversation
by Eliane Kurbegov
Learn how to speak French fluently and spontaneously
Practice Makes Perfect: French Conversation gives you helpful instruction on correct pronunciation, grammar, syntax, and word usage, keeping in mind the typical problems of native English speakers like you. Each section includes a series of exercises that gives you extra practice in using new concepts and encourages you to construct personalized conversations. The lessons will reassure even grammar-phobic learners that you can achieve a confident speaking style.
Offering a winning formula for getting a handle on speaking French right away, Practice Makes Perfect: French Conversation offers:
- Engaging dialogues illustrate practical conversational situations
- Example phrases or sentences clarify each point
- A variety of exercises for practice, with an answer key that provides instant feedback and reference
- Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout
The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book
by Dawn Michelle Baude
Bonjour, mon ami! So, you want to learn French but don’t know where to start? Start ici, with The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book. Inside, you’ll find simple exercises, fun facts, tips on pronunciation, and popular phrases that enable you to read and speak French in no time at all.
You’ll learn how to:
- Address your family (“Ma famille”) and pets (“Mes animaux familiers”)
- Describe holidays and birthdays (“Fêtes et anniversaires”)
- Ask “What time is it?” (“Quelle heure est-il?”)
- Tell your friends, “Let’s go outdoors” (“On va dehors”)
- Express your feelings (“Exprimer mes sentiments”)
- Talk about school (“Mon école”) and your classes (“Mes cours”)
Dozens of puzzles and activities–plus an English-French Dictionary–make learning this exciting new language easy, fast, and fun!