Microsoft Office Excel 2007
by Torben Lage Frandsen
Programming Excel with VBA
by Flavio Morgado
In this book, you will learn:
- How to interact with key Excel objects, such as the application object, workbook object, and range object
- Methods for working with ranges in detail using code
- Usage of Excel as a database repository
- How to exchange data between Excel applications
- How to use the Windows API to expand the capabilities of Excel
- A step-by-step method for producing your own custom Excel ribbon
Who This Book Is For:Developers and intermediate-to-advanced Excel users who want to dive deeper into the capabilities of Excel 2016 using code.
Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
by Greg Harvey
The comprehensive reference, now completely up-to-date forExcel 2013!
As the standard for spreadsheet applications, Excel is usedworldwide – but it’s not always user-friendly. However, in thehands of veteran bestselling author Greg Harvey, Excel gets a wholelot easier to understand! This handy all-in-one guide covers allthe essentials, the new features, how to analyze data with Excel,and much more. The featured minibooks address Excel basics,worksheet design, formulas and functions, worksheet collaborationand review, charts and graphics, data management, data analysis,and Excel and VBA.
- Covers the changes in the newest version as well as familiartasks, such as creating and editing worksheets, setting upformulas, and performing statistical functions
- Walks you through the new analysis tools that help make iteasier to visualize data with the click of a mouse
- Details new ways to explore your data more intuitively and thenanalyze and display your results with a single click
Whether you’re an Excel newbie or a veteran user to wants to getfamiliar with the latest version, Excel 2013 All-in-One ForDummies has everything you need to know.
Excel 2010 Bible
by John Walkenbach
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computerbooks that decipher complex technical topics. Known as “Mr.Spreadsheet,” Walkenbach shows you how to maximize the power of allthe new features of Excel 2010.
An authoritative reference, this perennial bestseller provesitself indispensable no matter your level of skill, from Excelbeginners and intermediate users to power users and potential powerusers everywhere. Fully updated for the new release, this latestedition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, deliveringover 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques youwon’t find anywhere else.
- Excel guru and bestselling author John Walkenbach (“Mr.Spreadsheet”) guides you through every aspect of Excel
- Delivers essential coverage of all the newest features of Excel2010
- Presents material in a clear, concise, logical format that isideal for all levels of Excel experience
- Includes a CD that contains all the templates and worksheetsused in the book plus John Walkenbach’s award-winning Power UtilityPak
Excel 2010 Bible serves as an excellent resource on allthings Excel!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Microsoft Office 2016 Step by Step
by Joan Lambert, Curtis Frye
The quick way to get started with Microsoft Office 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Format documents for visual impact
- Quickly prepare personalized email messages and labels
- Build powerful workbooks for analysis and reporting
- Analyze alternative data sets with Quick Analysis Lens, Goal Seek, and Solver
- Prepare highly effective presentations
- Strengthen your presentations by adding tables and graphics
- Organize your email, scheduling, and contacts
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need