ITIL Service Operation
by Great Britain: Cabinet Office
The Original Beauty Bible
by Paula Begoun
ITIL Service Transition
by Great Britain. Cabinet Office
ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide
by Liz Gallacher, Helen Morris
The ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) exam isthe ultimate certification for IT service management. Thisessential resource is a complete guide to preparing for the ITILFoundation exam and includes everything you need for success.Organized around the ITIL Foundation (2011) syllabus, the studyguide addresses the ITIL Service Lifecycles, the ITIL processes,roles, and functions, and also thoroughly explains how the ServiceLifecycle provides effective and efficient IT services.
- Offers an introduction to IT service management and ITIL V3service strategy
- Highlights the topics of service design and development and theservice management processes
- Reviews the building, testing, authorizing, documenting, andimplementation of new and changed services into operation
- Addresses creating and maintaining value for customers throughmonitoring and improving services, processes, and technology
- Download valuable study tools including practice exams,flashcards, a glossary of key terms and more.
If you prefer self-study over the more expensive trainingcourse, but you don’t want to skimp on information or preparation,then this study guide is for you.
ITIL For Dummies
by Peter Farenden
- Understanding how ITIL can help you
- Getting to grips with ITIL processes and the service lifecycle
- Implementing ITIL into your day to day work
- Learn key skills in planning and carrying out design and implementation projects