Better Eyesight Magazine Illustrated with 500 Pictures by Ophthalmologist William H. Bates
by William H. Bates
Echoes in Death
by J. D. Robb
Echoes in Death, the chilling new suspense novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author J.D. Robb is the perfect entry point into the compelling In Death police procedural series featuring Lieutenant Eve Dallas.
As NY Lt. Eve Dallas and her billionaire husband Roarke are driving home, a young woman—dazed, naked, and bloody—suddenly stumbles out in front of their car. Roarke slams on the brakes and Eve springs into action.
Daphne Strazza is rushed to the ER, but it’s too late for her husband Dr. Anthony Strazza. A brilliant orthopedic surgeon, he now lies dead amid the wreckage of his obsessively organized town house, his three safes opened and emptied. Daphne would be a valuable witness, but in her terror and shock the only description of the perp she can offer is repeatedly calling him “the devil”…
While it emerges that Dr. Strazza was cold, controlling, and widely disliked, this is one case where the evidence doesn’t point to the spouse. So Eve and her team must get started on the legwork, interviewing everyone from dinner-party guests to professional colleagues to caterers, in a desperate race to answer some crucial questions:
What does the devil look like? And where will he show up next?
by Daniel DiPiazza
Daniel DiPiazza, the young founder of the massively popular Rich20Something.com, was once a typical twentysomething, logging mind-numbing hours at low-paying jobs in hopes of moving up. Then it hit him: This doesn’t have to be my life. Now twenty-eight, DiPiazza has launched multiple successful businesses with zero startup capital–simply by identifying and monetizing his skills into a career and life he loves. And with this book, so can you.
Rich20Something is not some boring spiel on “paying your dues”; it’s about hustle. Instead of inching your way up the traditional career ladder, DiPiazza teaches you how to hack it, sharing hard-earned advice, anecdotes from other entrepreneurial badasses, and step-by-step techniques for turning your best skills into a business you’re passionate about that pays well to boot, including success secrets like:
– The three questions that will help fail proof your business idea
– How to ruthlessly prioritize, focus, and “ride the Motivation Wave” to get your gig going
– Promotion strategies that literally make you money while you sleep
– Owning the online game on every platform, from ten followers to 500,000
It’s time to toss out your parents’ career guides (sorry, mom and dad). Rich20Something is the only book you need to blaze your own path to an epic career and start getting the most out of your life now.
Freemason’s Monthly Magazine
by Charles Whitlock Moore
Windows 7 Resource Kit
by Mitch Tulloch, Tony Northrup, Jerry Honeycutt, Ed Wilson
In-depth and comprehensive, this official RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to administer Windows 7 in the enterprise. You get authoritative technical guidance from those who know the technology best—Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and the Windows 7 Team—along with hundreds of scripts and other essential resources on CD.
Get expert guidance on how to:
- Apply best practices for using Microsoft Deployment Toolk
- Plan user-state migration; test application compatibility; manage update Manage Group Policy Objects using Windows PowerShell
- Administer Windows Firewall and Windows BitLocker
- Implement Ipsec, IPv6, wireless, and VPN connectivity
- Install and configure printers, devices, and services
- Manage disks, file systems, storage, and data security
- Administer search and indexing with Group Policy
- Diagnose and resolve startup, hardware, and networking issue
- Nearly 200 Windows PowerShell scripts created specifically for this book—customize to administer your environment
- Windows 7 Resource Kit PowerShell Pack—700 cmdlets and functions to extend Windows in-box functionality
- Links to author Web sites
- Sample chapters from Microsoft Press books
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.