What’s a Gigabook? A collection of just about everything youneed to know on a topic, all in one convenient place! Windows XP Gigabook For Dummies
takes the best from fiveother For Dummies
books and squeezes out everything but themost important stuff. This single super-sized reference —more than 800 pages’ worth — gives you a go-to guide oneverything connected with Windows XP, PCs and peripherals, theInternet, Office 2003, and Money 2004. You might think of it as a“greatest hits” collection.
Want to know how to set up, navigate, use, and maintain WindowsXP? It’s all in Book I. Book II covers the care and feedingof PCs in general and takes you on a complete tour ofperipherals—those add-ons that make computing cool. Want toexplore the world via the World Wide Web? Check Book III. And ifyou finally have to do some work, check into Book IV, whereyou’ll get the complete story on Office 2003 and Money 2004.You’ll discover how to:
- Customize Windows XP, set up user accounts, and sharefiles
- Work with digital photos, Windows Media Player, and WindowsMovie Maker
- Choose a printer, scanner, game hardware, and additionalstorage
- Set up a wireless home network
- Get online safely, protect your kids, create your own Webpages, and cruise for bargains on eBay
- Use Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Manage your finances with Microsoft Money
Windows XP Gigabook For Dummies is packed withinformation that’s easy to find and even easier tounderstand. Keep it handy for reference—you’ll begigapleased with how useful it is!